- Published: 03 December 2014 03 December 2014
The City of Moraine provides a full range of services at Ellerton Cemetery (4573 S. Union Rd). Prices for each service, as set forth by Council, are provided below. Prices are set based on past practices at this site, and by regional averages at other cemeteries. Credits may be applied to each grave purchased, but only one such credit may be applied in this manner.
Purchase of Grave site
• Adult - $650.00
• Juvenile - $450.00
• Credit for Moraine Residents - ($200.00)
• Credit for Immediate Family Members - ($200.00)
Openings / Closings - Standard Burials
• Monday – Friday - $650.00
• Saturday – Sunday - $750.00
• Cremation (7 Days) - $150.00
• Holidays - up to $250.00 surcharge
Openings / Closings - Disinterment*
• Disinterment & Reburial (7 Days) - $900.00
* Disinterments where the decedent is relocated to another grave within Ellerton Cemetery are billed as shown. Disinterments where the decedent is to be moved to another cemetery are billed at the standard Opening/Closing rate.
Placement of Foundations
• Standard Poured Concrete (with 3 in. Border) - $0.45 per sq. in.
• Precast Concrete for Bronze Veteran’s Markers - $100.00
Prices Established by Resolutions 5849-05 (Sale), 6533-10 (Services). For more information, please contact: Michael Hammes, City Planner, (937) 535-1037 Voice – (937) 535-1284 Fax
Payments and Foundation Orders may be sent to:
City of Moraine, Ohio
Attn: Ellerton Cemetery
4200 Dryden Road
Moraine, OH 45439