Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 11:37
Court Times (as of 01-01-12)
- 1:30 PM for established payment agreements
- 2:30 PM for arraignments and prisoners
- 2:45 PM for trials
- With the exception of Law enforcement officers, probation officers and other persons authorized by this court, NO weapons of any kind are to be brought into or near this court
- All persons entering the court room will be wearing clean and proper attire as determined by Court personnel.
- No hats, inappropriate shorts, tank tops, tube tops, sandals, mini skirts, sunglasses or other improper clothing are to be worn in court. Pants will be pulled up, not falling below the waistline.
- No offensive language will be tolerated in or around the court. No offensive clothing is to be worn in or around the court.
- Any conduct that interferes with the operation of the court is prohibited.
- No food, drinks or muddy shoes in or around the court.
- Cell phones must be turned off (if a phone goes off during court proceedings, a $25 fine will be imposed and the phone confiscated, the phone will be returned once the $25 fine is paid.)
For more information call the Clerk of Courts at 535-1010
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am